Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Flip flops!


Can you believe it is warm enough to wear flip flops and not die of coldness!?! Ok, so I have set a lot of goals... and I am going to do them!! At least sometime in my life.. haha. My first goal is that I am going to marry Jesse and it will be this year; probably between the months of May and July, oh and I decided what to do about my wedding. I am not having a reception; I am having an open house!! That way, it won't be quite as sad and expensive! My next goal is to accumulate more music! I want to fill my computer up to the brim with music so I can be fully musically educated. The next goal is to resign peacefully (quit) from my job at CUTCO, and try to get a job at HAZENS, but we'll see. I need a more scheduled job so I don't just sit at home and say, "I don't really want to work today." This time I will have to go in. Marketing is just not my cup of [hot chocolate]. Next, I am going to be OCD at cleaning, my car will be spotless, my room will be spotless... and that's probably as OCDily clean that I will go. My Next goal is that I am going to work out every morning, and find healthy things to eat so I won't get fat! I am probably too self conscious, but might as well make it to where I don't care if people see me. I don't really remember if I have any other goals... oh yah, my last goal (for now) is that I am going to focus on being able to make decisions, even the small ones. Well there you go... there are my goals for you on this wonderful flip flop day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment