
Well yesterday I went over to my house to talk to my mom and pack. We talked about essentials that I needed to have when and before I get married, and many other things which I won't mention on here. She talked to me and Laura while I packed, and they just sat there... uhhhhhhh.... it was a little frustrating just for the fact that they wouldn't help me, and they wouldn't let anyone else come to help me, but I lived. I was almost done by the time my mom said she needed to leave for a dentist appointment (it was about 1:45pm). I had been there since 10:00am. Well my mom told me that Mariah could come over and help me, but she was the only one... so for about an hour before my mom left I called and called Mariah. She had been at school in Pleasant Grove, and I couldn't get ahold of her. So when my mom left to the dentist appt. I asked her if I could call Jesse to help because I couldn't get a hold of anyone else. She finally agreed but said I had until about 3pm. I called Jesse up to come over and help with the big stuff before it was too late. Jesse and Dave came over with a huge truck to help move my stuff.. they packed up all the boxes for me and the big bookcase and desk, and some miscellaneous items. They stayed for a little longer, but then decided to go... they said they would move all the stuff into Boe's and Jamie's basement room for me, and I could stay and finish up what I needed to. They are so sweet and helpful!!
Well after that I went back upstairs to ask Laura if she wanted to help me look through the pictures in the basement. She said she really wanted to, but she was cleaning her room and she wanted to finish before her spring break was over. She begged me to help, and I said I really wanted to get these pictures done and go... but she begged, and begged, and begged... and I was a little stubborn, but I started talking to her and then she called me over to her to sit next to her and said,"Now clean while you tell me." I just sighed... and decided to help... what the heck.. She greatly appreciated it though, and this time she actually helped me without complaining, or whining that I was throwing things away. She actually threw things away!!! I couldn't believe it. That was probably the best time of helping my sister clean her room that ever was. So we cleaned until about 5pm, and then decided we would go out to dinner and come back and do the pictures. We are going to finish her room up on Saturday morning. We went to Taco Bell, and then we just talked for a bit. After that we went back home and got the pictures out. I started going through them and scanning them. It took me forever... and I only got a few.. I was there until 10:30pm... AH! Well my dad came home while I was there, and I think I shocked him because I just turned around and said, "HI DAD!" He was a little taken back, but he said hello back. At about 10:15ish, I was almost done and I had 3 pictures left, but the scanner broke or just stopped connecting to the computer.. I was so frustrated and tired that I was just like, forget it! I will just take the ones I have and go with that. Ugg.. I was a tad bit frustrated, but I will get them another day if I really want them. So I put my other ones on CD, and headed out. Yep. So there is my Yesterday for you... Today: I'm skipping school... the end.

wow... nothing scary :D that makes me really happy! Miss you! I want to see you on Saturday k?
ReplyDeleteGlad it went OK!
ReplyDelete