Wednesday, April 29, 2009

31 MORE DAYS!

Is it normal to feel extremely nervous and extremely excited about getting married in 31 days?!?! Wow... It is coming up so fast, and there's a lot to do still. I really don't know how I'm going to do it. Mostly for the fact that I got a job at the Greenhouses now, I started yesterday... because a lady had her baby and they need a temporary worker. The only problem is I need to help Judy and Dave with fixing up the house outside, and cleaning out the inside... and getting everything else ready for my wedding.


Judy and I were talking today about pictures and what would be a good idea for cheap but pretty decorations. Here are some of the ideas we came up with: [Spring's idea]: Get a paint canvas, mod-podge, and a printed picture bigger than the canvas. We'd fold it over the edge and staple it down. The next idea is taking the engagement pictures from the cd and printing them at Wal-Mart and making a huge collage of them. I'm not quite sure what would be best to do. We can also get them printed from Winter and have them framed, or matted.


Now, to be honest, it is wonderful that I have a job; but it is really hard to think of how I am going to be able to get everything done in time since it is so close. My day goes like this. I wake up at 7:00ish and leave for work at 8? Then I am at work until 5pm.. after that Dave, Judy, Jesse, and I all work out.. by that time it's dinner... and then I don't have time to do anything. The day just flies by and I can't do anything. We really need the money though, and I like working at the Greenhouses, I just don't know what to do.


I also want to help Judy and Spring clean out the Shop with all the furniture and junk... but here comes the question of, "When will I have any time!?" Waaah!! My life is a little bit scrambled.



But I do have some really good news... I have shoes for my wedding, I have my wedding jewelry, the invitations are on their way, I have a lot of addresses (only a few more to get), My slideshow has most the pictures (I might add some of the engagement ones to it) it just needs the songs and someone to put it together (If Chase wants to help with it, I'd be glad to let him), I have to figure out what I want to do with my hair though, and my make up, I get my endowments out on the 23rd, hmm... yep...



I still have to get a cake because we decided that we would get one for the open house to serve it... and we need to figure out what kind of food to get to serve as well. OH! I DON'T HAVE ANYMORE SCHOOL!!!! I took my last final today! Yep.. ok.. well bye!


2 comments:

  1. If Chase can't help, Paulette's pretty good at putting slideshows on DVDs with music. Glad you're liking the greenhouses. Did you say you might move to Buhl?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on finishing your finals :)

    ReplyDelete