Tuesday, April 7, 2009

The future


Today... Well Spring and I plan to go to my house and pack all my stuff up. I'm moving into Boe's and Jamie's house. My dad sent me another letter after I responded to him, but it's so bad that I'm not going to even post it. Basically it's what he's said before but in a different manner, and quite a bit worse. So I'm done. I don't want to fight it anymore. I am just not going to argue, or explain, or defend back.


All I am going to do is, give back his gas card, and anything else he wants back, and then I will write a letter saying something to the effect of, "Thank you for sharing your opinion, but I'm not going to dwell on this anymore. I will move on with the excitement in my future, which you are welcome to share. Let me know if you decide to come, I will still invite you and keep you updated."


Now I haven't sent anything like this, or even wrote anything like this... I am going to wait until I pack all my stuff up and take it out of my house, and then I will write the letter.


I honestly can't wait until this is all over and I'm married. I am so excited, can you believe it's only 7 weeks away?! It's crazy, I can't believe it at all. It's also a little scary to think about... although, I shouldn't be scared because there is nothing to be scared of. I don't really care what my parents think about this anymore, and that means there is nothing to worry about.


Well I better go, because Spring and I will be leaving soon. I will let you know how it goes. I am also asking my mother if I can use the pictures, and scan them onto the computer for my slideshow. Because she has all the pictures from my childhood. A lot of them I have never seen before in my life.


Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment